What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software tags that can be stored on your computer via the browser, keeping only information related to your preferences. exclusion of your personal data.
When visiting this web page, files named "Cookies" can be placed on the user's computer. These cookies allow you to adapt the web page to your tastes and preferences and to present promotions and offers of products that may interest you as a user.
Types of cookies
- Preferences cookies These cookies allow websites to store information that changes their behavior and appearance, such as your language or region. For example, by memorizing your area, a website can provide you with local weather or transit information. These cookies can also help you change the size of text, fonts and other customizable parts of web pages. The loss of information stored in a cookie of preference may make the website experience less functional, but must not hinder its operation. .
- Security cookies Security cookies are used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login information, and protect data from unauthorized persons. For example, you can block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal content from forms you fill in web pages.
- Process Cookies Process cookies help the website to work and provide the services expected by the site visitor, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the site. website. Without these cookies, the website can not function properly.
- Advertising cookies These cookies are intended to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. Some common cookie applications aim to select ads based on what is relevant to the user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Session State Cookies Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular web page, such as the most viewed pages and received error messages . So-called session status cookies help improve business services and improve the browsing experience of our users. Blocking or deleting these cookies does not render the website unusable.
- Analytics cookies These cookies help website and app owners understand how their visitors participate in their web pages. They can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate usage statistics for websites without personally identifying visitors.
Source of information: Google.
How to manage cookies?
In most Internet browsers (browsers), these cookies can be easily deleted or rejected. You can change your permissions by selecting the desired settings in the browser. You will also learn more about these procedures in the help section of the corresponding browser.